Monday, February 11, 2013

My own worst enemy.

What a rough few days! I basically went through self sabotage. I ate a lot of stuff I shouldn't have. I knew I wasn't hungry but ate things anyway. And the worst is now I am up suffering insomnia due to stress over my own self sabotage.

Those who know me know I love you tube. I mean I LOVE you tube. I would happily get rid of cable and watch you tube instead. I've found some people who are struggling like me to lose weight. Some people who have a lot more weight to loose than I do. On person put it into perspective for me. If I can manage to lose 1 pound per week that's 52 pounds in a year. That would get me to my goal. One year from now I can be where I want to be. Now I'm old enough to know a year flies by! And that's if I only lose 1 pound per week! That I think is a totally achievable and realistic goal. That is what I'm going to work towards.

So I'm going to weigh in and I'm going to start over. I'm going to keep doing my workouts and focus on trying to get a minimum of 4-30 minute workouts per week. I have my fuel band set to 2000/day and I'm going to try to hit that everyday (which is hard on the weekends of sitting around in my pjs!). I'm going to track all the food I eat, even when it's ugly. And I keep a small daily log book where I write just a quick summery of the day and I'm going to do that as well. Here's to 1 pound a week!

No comments: